It’s getting close to my birthday and since it’s a new month I thought I could share a new list of current Kundalini sensations and experiences:
- More and more visual changes. Without mistake I look at something for a second with my physical eyes, then I close them and focus on the center, after 2 seconds the picture glows up again like literally everything that was in my visual field before. So it can happen that a I see a whole window, frame and the outside. All in a red glowing light with white highlights.
- Buzzing in body and a lot of throbbing sensations. Once in my leg, then in the rectum. Which is probably a body lock. It feels like the muscles get pulled up, weird sensation, sometimes combined with a fluttering.
- Yesterday I started singing in the evening, I just felt like it. The moment I placed the headphone on my ears I suddenly started seeing a blinking and flashing in front of me, which looked like the air was vibrating and blinking very fast!
- Electric pulse pain travels through body. Once it can be painful in a knee, then in one of the big toes, then in the shoulder blades and then in the brain. Right now it’s repeating to pulse and it gets painful for a second in my right shoulder. This stinging pulse pain is always the same feeling, doesn’t matter where in the body it happens.
- Hearing changes continue to happen. Sometimes when I meditate in the evening getting ready for sleep, I see visuals and many times I could swear I can hear the people in the visuals with my ears. But sometimes there is a separate voice that suddenly comes through, and three days ago it was a male voice calling my name.
- Visuals are still purple light swirls, sometimes white, red and pink. I still see white lights every now and then, usually with something like a light flash that crashes into my forehead. That’s the only way I can describe the experience. (Example: One day I was lying on the floor and just focusing on my third eye area. Then out of a sudden I felt an electric spike shooting through my body like a thunderbolt and hitting my forehead.
- many times during the day I feel a sudden movement on my head. Today I was sitting in the living room, with my husband and his friend B. who I wrote about the day before. He is the violinist from my nightmare the other day. I was listening to their music and suddenly I felt a weird cold sensation coming down from the forehead and sitting for a while on the bridge of my nose.